Escape from the hustle and bustle of work and daily life by partaking in a weekend yoga retreat led by Sandra Bonkiene. Reconnect with yourself and nature as you plant seeds of new intentions and let go of what no longer serves you. The retreats are held in the Blue Ridge Mountains area, just an hour from the city of Atlanta.
In a group setting of up to 8 people, you will enjoy yoga teachings, including Yin Yoga andNidra Yoga for deep relaxation and life transformation, gentle body cleanse, meditation, hiking, handcrafting, learning new ways of holistic living and stress management tools, cooking and enjoying an Ayurvedic vegetarian meals with your group, journaling, reading, and Thai yoga bodywork. Custom tailored programs are available for your group upon request.
Bakari Yoga’s Blue Mountain Yoga Retreats are perfect to celebrate personal milestones, such as birthdays, bachelorette parties, and reunions, as well as corporate well-being retreats for team physical and mental recharging
A typical retreat day includes:
· Morning yoga, meditation, gentle body cleanse
· A nourishing breakfast
· Personal time to reconnect with your heart and yourself
· Yin Yoga
· A nutritious lunch
· Hiking, connecting with the energy of nature
· Cooking with the group to delight on a tasty and colorful meal prepared in an Ayurvedic kitchen
· Integrating your day with Yoga Nidra through deep relaxation
· Group conversation and discussion
Prices begin at $400 per person
To reserve a spot, a non-refundable $250 deposit is required.