Escape from the hustle and bustle of work and daily life by partaking in a weekend yoga retreat led by Sandra Bonkiene. Reconnect with yourself and nature as you plant seeds of new intentions and let go of what no longer serves you. The retreat is held in the Blue Ridge Mountains area, just an hour from the city of Atlanta.
You will enjoy yoga teachings, including Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation and life transformation, gentle body cleanse, meditation, hiking, handcrafting, learning new ways of holistic living and stress management tools, cooking and enjoying an Ayurvedic vegetarian meals with your group.
A typical retreat day includes:
· Morning yoga, meditation, gentle body cleanse
· A nourishing breakfast
· Personal time to reconnect with your heart and yourself
· Yin Yoga
· A nutritious lunch
· Hiking, connecting with the energy of nature
· Cooking with the group to delight on a tasty and colorful meal prepared in an Ayurvedic kitchen
· Integrating your day with Yoga Nidra through deep relaxation
· Group conversation and discussion
Register before March 16th 2018.
To reserve a spot, a non-refundable $300 deposit is required.
Rooms are shareable.